I haven't been writing here because most of the time i'm writing about Eliza.
I'm sick
Since saturday..and it's almost going to be a week, and i've been to the doc twice. Once on monday, and then today. First it was the high fever....then the dizziness, then yesterday while i was out with my girlfriends for dinner, i started to lose my voice!! i feel ok except for the losing voice part. it was so difficult to want to say stuff but all i can squeak out is a whisper or a low low voice.
I hope to get well soon, i'm quite moodless cos i have not motivation to do stuff and the house is a mess.
I'm poor
after being back to work for 4 months, on 3-day week workdays, i'm finally starting to feel the pinch of my lesser salary. it's almost half what i used to earn. while i usually put almost half of what i earn to my credit card bills, i have only been able to put in half of what i used to put in. confusing? anyway i'm putting less in, Ww's paying more instead and our bills haven't gone down. sigh. i haven't given my mum $$ for this month and i dare not talk to her...cos she'll be harping on it, neither would she try to understand my plight. i hope to be able to do so next month, but that also means i can't pay any credit card bills next month. i'm wondering why our bills are so high.....but a lil swipe here, a lil swipe there and it just accumulates. i have not bought any clothes or shoes or bags since at least a month ago already and it's the Great Singapore Sale!! (we spend a lot of food...esp eat outs together, with friends or parents..i think that's the killer)
So some money saving strategies for the rest of the year
1. Eat cheap at work. go for $3-$4 plates, don't buy drinks, don't buy drinks for afternoon snacks, bring food to work instead, don't go Liang Court to buy lunch (it's ex!...sandwiches, jap food, mac etc etc)
2. Don't go out to shopping centres...cos it's just excuse to buy stuff.
3. Cook at home. I need to learn to cook at home or dabao caifan.
I need sleep.......

No comments:
Post a Comment