I'm not bored cos i don't have anything to do. I'm bored because i'm not motivated to do anything.
See these stuff i want to do:
1. Print new flash card words in English & Chinese
2. Make Eliza's birthday invite
3. Create photo book
4. Do my financial plan
...
i can't remember what i want to do already.
Still i have been procrastinating doing these things for the longest time! argh!
For me, when i want to do something, i've always got to be inspired. How i feel about doing it is more powerful than how my mind thinks i should do it. Currently, I'm uninspired. I don't know why.
Ww has been on his 2nd weekend at Vietnam for the school trip, and while i kinda enjoy the quiet evenings after Eliza goes to sleep. I miss not having him around to banter with and just have his presence around. Maybe it's cos of this?
Anyway i feel haphazard now.
Eliza's such a joy. To see her beam at you, respond to what you say or ask of her, or watch her discover new skills, it's such an exciting journey. Yet sometimes i wonder what interesting stuff i can do with her. When we're home, it's usually play at the living room, bedroom or her room..wherever in the house. And it's also making sure she doesn't pick up things on the floor to eat!
I even started playing online games for the 1st time in 11mths.
(see how bored i am)
ok i'm sleepy already...maybe it's time to zzz

No comments:
Post a Comment